Terms of Service
Modified on 01 March 2021
By accessing this LAWWA.ASIA application, you are agreeing to be bound by these our Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this application. The materials contained in this application are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to download and install a copy of the LAWWA.ASIA application
for personal use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title,
and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the application and its material;
- use any of the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer LAWWA.ASIA application or part of it;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to third party or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on LAWWA.ASIA application are provided "as is". TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on LAWWA.ASIA application or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this application.
In no event shall TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on LAWWA.ASIA applications, even if TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD or a TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on LAWWA.ASIA application could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD does not warrant that any of the materials on its LAWWA.ASIA are accurate, complete, or current. TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD may make changes to the materials contained on LAWWA.ASIA application at any time without notice. TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD has not reviewed all of the sites linked to LAWWA.ASIA application and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to TROKATECH RESOURCES SDN BHD and LAWWA.ASIA application shall be governed by the laws of the country of Malaysia without regard to its conflict of law provisions.